Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: i got mah hairs cut

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ~KRC~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think it's cause he blow dried it straight. made the layers blend in more. but i also didn't get as many as that pix, wither. i wanted to see how i liked it first. like i said, it is more noticeable in person.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Santa's 3rd Ho''s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks beautiful! I never noticed in the other photos you've posted how pretty your red hair is!!!

    ------------------
    Hee Haw Motherfuckers Lets Rock!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member yoddleinmyvalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhh there's my girl

    ------------------
    So FUCK A BITCH

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SantaDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2000
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liiiike it.

    You look awful sexah missy!!

    ------------------
    ~Santa is gonna come in a pick up truck!!!~

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2000
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh makes me want some layers too!! but mine isn't long enough yet since the last time I had it hacked!

    Oh and the streaks.... magoo does them good!

    ------------------
    ~I'm bored~

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2000
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh and your hair is very beautiful mah dearie!

    ------------------
    ~I'm bored~

  7. #17
    Inactive Member mystical_labyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I may get mine done like yours right after Christmas! I will decide when I see yours smile

    ------------------
    ..Mystic

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to get my streaks redone, but I think that even if Magoo would agree to do mine, it's a little far to go for hair!! Oh well, I'll stick with my flamboyantly Gay hair dresser, he's FABulous! LOL

    ------------------
    Property of Boomchick! Not for sale!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Sue-zanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thicken the top (a la 'sofa'), to give
    it more body, and it will accent your
    face....

    I like the color!

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •